This Environmental policy ("PBC-EP-001") will help you understand how Pure Bliss Artisan Soap is committed to help reduce our impact on the environment/
At Pure Bliss, we recognize that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the long-term sustainability.
Pure Bliss Soap is committed to taking the following action;
- To achieve sound environmental practices across our entire operation
- To produce an annual Environmental Plan setting out our Objectives, Targets and planned Actions
- To comply fully with all relevant legislation
- To minimize our waste and reduce our water consumption where possible
- To reduce, Reuse, Recycle the resources consumed by our business wherever practical
- To invite our customers, suppliers and contractors to participate in our efforts to protect the environment
- To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our objectives
- To openly communicate our policies and practices to interested parties
- To monitor and record our environmental impacts on a regular basis and compare our performance with our policies, objectives and targets”
Major Targets & Objectives
To reduce our Energy consumption by 10% in 2020 and reduce Carbon Emissions
Engage and inform employees to water reducing methods in manufacturing processes
To reduce the waste used to manufacturing and to utilize local recycling programs.
To engage with our suppliers to reduce packaging by 20%
To increase usage of recycled paper products to 30% of all paper/cardboard purchased
Community Social Responsibility
To continue our involvement with local charities and organizations to help reduce our impact in the environment
To engage in a local “Clean Up” at least once a year in conjunction with local organizations.
To communicate our performance & achievements through social media.